We are MH Modules Europe AB and our website is mhmodules.com and our contact details are as follows:
MH Modules Europe AB
SE-270 21 Glemmingebro
Phone: +46 411-55 89 80
MH Modules Europe AB respects your privacy and the right to have control over your company information and personal data. We will be open about what data we collect and why. We will also make sure to protect your data.
MH Modules Europe AB’s policy describes what data we collect, for what purpose it is collected, how you can have control over your own and the company’s data and how you can contact us. This policy applies when you visit or contact us. MH Modules Europe AB is responsible for personal data in accordance with these conditions and is responsible for processing in accordance with current legislation.
This website contains so-called cookies. According to the Electronic Communications Act, which entered into force on 25 July 2003, anyone who visits a website with cookies must receive information about:
- that the website contains cookies
- what these cookies are used for
- how cookies can be avoided
What are cookies used for?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer and that contains information. Cookies are used for purely technical reasons for the website’s functionality, for example for login, navigation and form management. There are two types of cookies, one type that saves a file permanently on your computer and another type that is saved temporarily while you are on the website.
How can you avoid cookies?
If you do not want to allow the storage of cookies on your computer, you can turn it off in your browser’s settings (see your browser’s instructions, the procedure varies depending on which browser you have). However, this means that the functionality of the website may be limited. Therefore, it is important that you have cookies activated.
Personal data we collect
mhmodules.com collects the data primarily directly from you who submit our form in order to fulfill our commitment to you. Examples of information we collect are your company name, your name, contact information for you such as mobile phone number, email address and physical address. It may happen that we retrieve and update your information based on other public registers, such as SPAR, if it is necessary to maintain good record keeping.
MH Modules Europe AB registers personal data in connection with:
- When you enter your email address or mobile phone number on the website in one of our forms.
- If you contact us by email, by phone, our websites and social media.
- If you sign up for our newsletters.
- Your visit to our website including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data as well as e.g. the IP address, device type, operating system and browser type used for the visit.
Collection with consent
By registering on our website, you agree that the personal data, such as your name, telephone number and e-mail address, that you fill in on this website may be used for marketing purposes for the service exposed in connection with which you are asked to fill in your personal data. When you visit our website, we also collect your IP address, geographic location and interests in order to better adapt our marketing for you.
How we use collected information
MH Modules Europe AB processes personal data mainly for the purposes stated below as well as for any additional purposes stated at the time of collection:
- To fulfill orders for marketing services offered by MH Modules Europe AB
- Enable good customer service, such as handling your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information that you have requested, e.g. newsletter
- Order data is stored and analyzed, and forms the basis for offers and discounts as well as marketing of both a general and targeted nature
- To be able to administer customer profiles, carry out analyzes and market research
- For system administration and to produce statistical data about our users’ behavior and patterns but this does not identify an individual person but takes place on an aggregated level
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services by analyzing your behavior on our website.
- Personal data may also be used during analysis to carry out segmentation/profiling, to be able to develop targeted offers and services
- To send you information and marketing via SMS, e-mail or other digital means of contact such as e.g. social media as you have an active customer relationship with us
- To be able to provide you with relevant recommendations and offers based on what others with similar behavioral patterns have been interested in, what products you have chosen, looked at and shown interest in
- To send important messages such as communications about changes to our terms and policies
Information that may be disclosed
We may share information with other companies that process data on our behalf in order for us to perform our services, e.g. analysis, distribution or other services to enforce and enforce our Terms of Service and Terms of Delivery. In all handling of personal data, however, a high level of security and confidentiality is always observed.
MH Modules Europe AB only cooperates with partners who process personal data within the EU/EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as within the EU/EEA by e.g. have joined the so-called Privacy Shield agreement between the EU and the US.
Legal basis, storage and thinning of personal data
By providing information to MH Modules Europe AB, you give your permission for MH Modules Europe AB to register and store information about the service purchased and to process the specified personal data for specified purposes. As a legal basis for processing, MH Modules AB will refer to the fulfillment of an agreement, legal obligation, legitimate interest or consent. If MH Modules Europe AB uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be done for the purposes stated above. Please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
The processing takes place in accordance with current legislation and means that personal data is not preserved for a longer period of time than is necessary with regard to the purposes of the processing. MH Modules Europe AB will store your personal data as long as you give your consent. Information older than 5 years is not used for marketing purposes. In practical terms, this means that data is thinned out when it is no longer relevant or necessary for analyzes or direct marketing for the purposes for which it has been collected. Certain information can be kept longer when it is required because other legal requirements, such as the Accounting Act. In all handling of personal data, however, a high level of security and confidentiality is always observed.
Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal data and you have the opportunity to influence your information and what is saved. MH Modules Europe AB will, on its own or the customer’s initiative, correct information that is found to be incorrect. You can also at any time request that your data be deleted or that its use be restricted by contacting us (for contact methods see the heading How to contact us). If you believe that your rights are not being respected by us, please feel free to contact us.
You can obtain information about which personal data is registered at any time by requesting a so-called register extract from MH Modules Europe AB in writing.
How to contact us
For further information about personal data management or if you have questions, please contact us on our contact page .