Chain driven conveyors
- Conveyor is driven in standard design with chain that tangentially is against rollers cogwheel.
- Rollers exist for both fixated and accumulating drift.
- Specially suitable in environments with demands to withstand heavy conditions.
- High propulsive force when fixated drift is a demand.
- Handles most environments.
- Often used inside the car industry that wish for a stronger build.
- Low power consumption with under roller driving unit.
- Transveyors and curves require seperate drive units.
- Cost terms somewhat cheaper than standard pallet conveyors (PA1500).