- A welded PVC belt runs around a drive and turning drum.
- Belt exists in several varieties for different needs.
- Cold, heat, food environment. Gentle against the surface.
- Fitting for when the transportation goods is loose and could otherwise fall down between the rollers.
- Ascents and descents can be done up to 30 degrees with special belts and if the goods aren’t slippery.
- The goods stand still on the belt during transportation.
- High power in propulsion.
- Cost efficient alternative to roller conveyors with tight roller pitch that would result in a lot of rollers.
- 90 degrees in/out transport sideways usually only with pusher functions.