Flat belt driven roller conveyor system
- Conveyor is driven by an alongside undergoing flat belt that is pushed up against the rollers with help from adjustable arms fitted with guiding wheels.
- The arms can be adjusted so you can choose from undriven to almost fixated drive anywhere.
- The propulsive force is adjustable from undriven to very heavy drive/roller.
- Can go at very high speeds with low sound levels.
- Most cost efficient when the requirements is a straight conveyor with a maximum of 100 rollers without extra functions.
- Transveyors and curves before the straight conveyor requires seperate drive units.
- Drive units are placed at the beginning or centered below the transveyor.
- In cold, damp and moist environments other solutions for propulsion is suitable.