Pallet stacker aligner to facilitate flow
Our pallet stacker aligner is mounted with articulated arms on both sides. Hydraulic arms go towards each corner and align the pallet stack. Adjustable stop lugs also restrict the movement of the cylinders, therefore you don’t have any unnecessary stops. The best part is that this product has many possibilities which means that we can customize it according to your needs, such as color and more.
Functions for pallet stacker aligner:
- A truck places a stack of pallet, with up to 17 pallets, on a roller conveyor that is driven to the pallet stacker aligner. The stack of pallet is driven towards the stacker aligner so that a sensor is activated. Then the positioning stop acivates and the stack of pallet stops.
- When a sensor is activated, the hydraulic arms press against four support points on the long sides of the pallet until the stack of pallet is within the specified tolerance. There after two additional smaller cylinders push diagonally on the stack of pallet on the short side and aligns it. When the pressure is high enough, the hydraulic pump change direction through a pressure relief valve and all hydraulic pistons return to the starting position.
- The stack of pallet will be fed further into a pallet stacker for example.
Benefits of investing in our pallet stacker alginer:
- The biggest benefit of all is that you get a stack of pallets that is straight which avoids unnecessary stops in the flow.
- You can have a buffer of pallet stacks prior to a pallet stacker for example.
- You can for instance choose colour according to your wishes.
- We can also make small adjustments according to your needs.
- Our pallet stacker aligner is unique in the market which means that we are the only ones making this product.
See more how it works here
- The compressive force is up to 2000 kg
- Diameter 50 mm
- Stroke 250 mm when aligning the long sides
- Stroke 100 mm when aligning the short sides
Drive unit with accessories:
- Hydraulic unit 1.1 kW
- 3.2 liter container with hydraulic oil. Requirement: 1.1 liters.
- Directional valve with double coils 24 volt.
- Pressure valve in the unit.
- Reducing valves.