Here we have collected a selection of components that are placed in our AX100 lineshaft driven roller conveyor system
- Pulleys that are placed on the line shaft. Sits on drive shaft and is used to drive rollers with drive belt. Available as fixed and accumulating and in different dimensions.
- Jump belts placed either between the shaft to roller or from roller to roller. Used to drive rollers.
- V belt that are placed ex. in our transveyors are used to drive goods.
- Rollers – Our standard ∅50 mm. Available in differents roller lengths, with or without grooves. Rollers with grooves are driven with help from drive belt. PVC is used for more sensitive goods, but not sharp.
- Welding equipment for weld round belts and V belts.
If you wish for other components, please contact us!